Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dresses and other stuff

Sooooo, I went through some drama regarding Saks and my shoes. They charged me like 3 times for the shoes. First, I went to the store and ordered them because they didn't have my size. The shoes come in and are a half size bigger than what I ordered. So, perturbed, I called them to let them know they sent me the wrong size. The dude asks me like 5 times, are you sure you ordered a 36 and not a 36 1/2. Uh, yes. 5 times yes, I ordered a 36. Then he said, ok, drop off the wrong size and I'll order you the right one and have it in the store. So, I drop off the wrong size shoes and of course, they didn't have my size in yet. A few days later, yes, they got my shoes in. So I drop by to pick them up. I also notice on my credit card they charged me twice. So I asked and 30 minutes later, they say, call my manager tomorrow. WTF. So, the next day, I receive a package in the mail from Saks with the freaking shoes! Somehow none of the sales people talk to each other, so I have to end up going back to the freaking store to return the shoes they shipped me. Total drama! I guess that's why I never bought anything at Saks.

I finally go to the outlets at Woodbury Commons, even though I was given a one hour limit (we were on the way to Boston and didn't want to hit rush hour traffic). Success! I got a pair of flat Fendi shoes (these replace the Ferragamo's I wanted) and 2 Betsey Johnson dresses.

This one is for the Rehearsal Dinner:




After Party Dress:


I totally can't wait to wear them!

Momma, being the jewelry dealer that she is, ordered my diamond wedding band:


That's it for now!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Your both dresses and wedding ring are looking AWESOME!! Great choice!!