Friday, April 25, 2008

Next up: The Shower

Ok, t minus, uhhh, yea. So, I need to get shower invites out, like, now! I have a roll of 41 cent stamps that are valid until May something (I think the 13th or 14th), so they must leave my house before then. Actually, they need to leave the house now since the shower is at the end of May. Nice to give people a little notice you know. Will post pics of the invite later.

Anywho, supposedly dresses are in. Dresses meaning bridesmaids and mine. We'll see how they turned out!

I've gotten pretty far. I've set up my 4 month schedule and started a preliminary timeline for the "day of". Slightly tight, but what day isn't? Well, it's only tight because of multiple outfit changes.

What's major left? The invitations. How original. I'm always procrastinating with invitations couldn't you tell?

No comments: