Friday, June 10, 2011

FAIL

Had lots of FAIL moments lately....

Blog FAIL.  I tried, but I haven't totally committed myself to keep it going.  It's probably because I've engrossed myself in a Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Nightclub Story and Farm Story on the ipad.  When we're out, I remind Anthony that I need to check my 'restaurant' when we get home, or the food I am 'cooking' will 'go bad'.  It makes no sense at all, but I am hooked. 

Traffic FAIL.  Since the Phillies have a long ass homestand, traffic has been killer for me every day this week and will be almost every day  next week also.  Compound that with shore traffic on a Friday, I'm probably looking at at least a 2 hour drive home.  Ah wells.

Shoe FAIL.  I am destined to never any Louboutins since they never have my size.  Never!  I prefer not to preorder, since I like to look at the shoes and make sure they are the ones I actually want.  I know I could probably return them and such, but after my whole episode with Saks and my wedding shoes, never again.  But then again, good ole Choo always comes through and good ole Nordstrom 'most the time' has my size.

Dog Food FAIL.  You know those dog food commercials where little kids feed these huge ass dogs and end up spilling like half th bag of food into a dog's bowl?  Well, that was me, multiple time, pouring dog food into the dog bowls.  Maybe I need to buy a new container since the lid keeps shitting on me.

To be continued....

No comments: