Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My style

My style is not one kind of style.  It's unpredictable at times and inconsistent.  One day, it's black suit with colorful scarf.  Another day, dark pants dark shirt.  But, I'm also notorious for wearing my party dresses to work - in a work appropriate way, of course :)

For instance, today was a cute dress kind of day for me.  I am wearing a dress gifted to me on my birthday

If you want one for yourself, you can get it here: http://www.southmoonunder.com/gp/Charlie-Jade-Knot-Neck-Dress__146372.aspx.

I layered, with darker gray tights and a light pink long sleeve, to make it work appropriate.  To bring back the fun, I'm wearing strappy silver heeled sandals (I believe a la 5 or 6 years ago Chinese Laundry).  Completed my look with 3 pearl necklaces, varying in lengths and size.

So completes my fun, yet work appropriate look.

Until next time.  Maybe I'll even break my out my ridiculous colorful scarf collection.

No comments: